Our China internship program offers comprehensive professional development and cultural immersion. We offer internships in Shanghai across all career fields and are proud to partner with a range of leading companies and organizations.
Shanghai is a fast-paced city where there are endless opportunities. Home to Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone and the Bund, Shanghai is the place to be for budding business and finance professionals. Shanghai is also home to contemporary fashion designers and artists that are taking the world by storm. It’s no surprise that UNESCO names it the City of Design.
On our Shanghai program you will receive:
- A top internship in either your 1st or 2nd choice of industry
- All-year round start dates on selected Saturdays each month
- Durations from a minimum of 6 weeks to a maximum of 3 months
- Cultural immersion through organized professional events and social activities
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- We will ensure you secure academic credit for your internship if you need it for university
- High quality accommodation in a well-located, private room
- 24/7 support from the in-country team
- Professional development tools, training and workshops