During this time when leaving home is not possible for many, we’re putting part of our programs online. This means that you can start your journey towards making a positive impact in your day-to-day life or in your career, right now, even if you can’t set foot outside your door.
It includes three courses of 15 hour each that are designed to be completed within 3 days each. This results in 45 hours of work over 2 weeks.
Two of the courses, the Careers in Sustainable Development course and Leading Teams for Emerging Leaders course, form the groundwork of the Foundations in Sustainable Development program. The final course allows you to specialize in a range of fields from climate change and wildlife conservation to global public health and human rights.
Careers in Sustainable Development:
- Career paths and opportunities
- CVs, resumés and digital profiles
- Application and interview techniques
- Building job opportunity pipelines
- Career resources
Leading Teams for Emerging Leaders
- Preparation – Responsibilities of a leader incl safety and due diligence
- Planning – Understanding team development and setting SMART objectives
- Presenting – Communication, feedback, managing conflict and presenting
- Performance – Leadership skills, styles and behaviors
- Practical Management – Team Leading Project
This online course can be purchased as a stand alone OR alongside a volunteer program.
Live daily webinars will be hosted by qualified, highly experienced staff who have developed our interns in more than 26 locations around the globe in 13 different countries.
Learning will be facilitated on an online learning management system.
Hiernaast krijg je ook toegang tot de Global Competence Certificate, een online tool die focust op interculturele competenties.