This internship is developed in the field of international cooperation. The intern will work with vulnerable populations, expecially from South Camerun (though, the organization also develops projects in North Camerun and Perú), dealing with drinkable water issues, human rights, healthcare and education.
The intern’s tasks could be changed according to candidate’s preferences. Concretely, the intern’s activities will be:
- Database creation
- Support in the design of company strategy
- Meetings with new companies in order to reach collaboration agreements
- Follow-up of collaborating companies
- Technical support in the campaign to attract partners
- Mailchimp strategy
- Support in the design of a new partner strategy.