Take the opportunity to combine learning English with work experience in a local company in Cardiff, UK! An Internship Placement is a fantastic addition to any General English or Business English course, provided that you have studied English for a minimum of 2 weeks at Celtic English Academy first.
What are the benefits of an Internship / Work Placement?
- Gain invaluable work experience
- Boost your future employability
- Put your English skills into practice
- Expand your workplace knowledge and expertise
- Increase your confidence using English for work
- Add international experience to your CV
When you make your Internship Programme application you can select 3 sectors that you are interested in and send your CV along with a letter of motivation to us. Our coordinator will do their best to offer you a relevant placement, subject to availability, and will arrange an informal Skype interview with you before arranging your placement. This will be in order to check your level of English, skills and areas of interest for the internship before a placement is offered and confirmed.
- Internship placements are unpaid
- Internships can be from 4-26 weeks in length.
- A minimum of 2 weeks’ General English is required before the Internship placement starts. Students can start any Monday (or Tuesday, when Monday is a public holiday). The internship placement follows for the agreed duration.